- By using the Website provided by the Company and submitting information and audio/video content as per the ARRived – Terms and Conditions, the User is accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
- The Company is committed to protecting and respecting every User’s privacy and aims to keep its Users abreast with its Policy in relation to the same. This Policy (together with the ARRived - Terms and Conditions of Use [insert hyperlink]) sets out the basis on which any personal data that the Company collects from the Users, or that Users provide to the Company, will be processed, preserved and shared by the Company. This Policy must be read carefully to understand the Company’s views and practices regarding the User’s personal data and how the Company will treat it.
- For the purposes of Information Technology Act, 2000, the body corporate collecting the User’s information is Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited. The Company will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and will cooperate with data protection authorities.
- USER CONSENT
- The User consents to the collection, receiving, possessing, storing, dealing, sharing and/or handling of their personal information by the Company in the manner and to the extent provided under this Policy as may be modified by the Company from time to time.
- This Policy applies to all non-public, online and offline, collected, stored, processed, transferred and used personal data of the Users and others who share their personal data with the Company.
- The Company does not permit Users to be participants of the Show if such persons have not attained the age of majority, which is 18 (eighteen) years, as of 28th September, 2018. The information of such persons is not retained by the Company and it reserves the right to cancel the accounts of such Users or delete information provided, if any.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
- Information given by Users to the Company
The Users may give information to the Company about themselves by filling in forms on the Website [or by corresponding with the Company by phone, e-mail or otherwise]. This includes information that the Users provide when they register for the Show, content uploaded by the Users as per the ARRived – Terms and Conditions or when they report a problem with the Website. The information that the Users give the Company may include inter alia their name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, personal description, photograph and audio-video content.
- Information that the Company collects about the Users
With regards to each of the User’s visits to the Website, the Company may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the User’s phone or tablet to the internet, [user login information], browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system;
- information about the User’s visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call the Company’s customer service number.
- Sensitive Personal Data and Information
The Company shall not solicit any “sensitive personal data and information” on the Website in relation to Users unless required for the purposes of the Show. This Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected after taking the User’s consent and by accepting the terms of this Policy, the User agrees to disclosure of his/her sensitive personal data or information by the Company.
“Sensitive personal data or information” of a person (as defined under Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011) means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any details relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
- any information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or under any other law would not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of this Policy.
- Information given by Users to the Company
- WARRANTY BY THE USER OF INFORMATION PROVIDED
- The User shall not provide any false, deceptive or misleading information on the Website or by any other means to the Company under any circumstances whatsoever. The User shall also ensure that if there is any change in any information or details provided, the User shall promptly update the Company of such change, as the case may be, and continue to keep all information updated and correct at all times.
- The User shall ensure that before posting any information or content on the Website or submitting the same to the Company, the User has all necessary rights, ownership, authorization or permissions to submit or share such information or content on the Website or with the Company, or to otherwise act on behalf of any person whom the User purports to act on behalf of.
- The Company may remove, in its sole discretion and without being obliged to give notice or reasons, any information submitted on the Website in the event that such information does not comply with laws, rules or regulations for the time being in force, or if the same violates the Company’s policies or rights of third parties, or which otherwise violates or does not comply with the terms or which the Company deems is otherwise inappropriate.
- Cookies are small data files that a website stores on the User’s device. Like most organizations, the Company uses persistent cookies which are permanently placed on the User’s device to store non-personal information and the Company’s web server automatically collects and aggregates information about the User’s visit including, but not limited to, their IP address, service provider, browser type and operating system. While cookies have unique identification numbers, personal information (name, account number, contact numbers, etc.) shall not be stored on the cookies. This information does not personally identify the User and the Company analyses this aggregated information only to optimize the User’s experience and enhance the time spent with the Company online.
- Cookies help the Company to provide Users with a good experience when they use the Website and allow the Company to improve the Website.
- USE MADE OF THIS INFORMATION
The Company strives to ensure the User’s privacy and shall take all reasonable steps to protect their information from misuse and keep it secure. The Company values the trust that the User has placed in it by giving it personal information. The Company will always use the personal information of the User in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust and only when necessary.
- Information that the User gives to the Company
The Company will use this information:
- To assess the User’s participation in the Show;
- To notify the User about changes to the Company’s terms;
- To capture, save, compile and analyze the user information required to assess qualification for the Show;
- To monitor metrics such as total number of views, visitors, traffic and demographic patterns;
- To comply with /report to administrative and judicial authorities, as may be required under applicable law;
- To share the information with Google LLC and its affiliates, if needed.
- Information that the Company receives from other sources
The Company may combine this information with information that the User gives to it. The Company may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information the Company receives).
- Information that the User gives to the Company
- DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION
- The Company may share the User’s information with any member of its group, which means subsidiaries, associate companies and its officers as well as promoters, or with third parties and when required to be disclosed under applicable law. However, Sensitive Personal Data or Information will not be published by the Company or by any third party without the prior written consent of the User.
- DATA RETENTION
The data that the Company collects from the User may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside India as well. However, in most instances, it will be processed in India. The User, by submitting personal data, agrees to any such transfer, storing or processing. The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the User’s data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and other applicable laws of India including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations thereunder. The data collected by the Company will be retained for reasonable periods of time, in accordance with specific policies or as required by law. The data collected for a specified purpose will only be used for that purpose and, unless that information is otherwise required to be retained, after a reasonable period of time, the data will no longer be actively stored when that purpose has been fulfilled.
- USER RIGHTS
- The User has the right to ask the Company not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. The Company will inform the User (before collecting their data) if it intends to use their data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose their information to any third party for such purposes. The User can also exercise this right at any time by contacting the Company.
- The User has a right to withdraw his/her consent given to the Company for collection, processing, storing, etc. of any information provided by him/her, at any time and he/she may do so by sending an e-mail to the Company. In case the User does not provide or later withdraws his/her consent, the Company has the option to not permit such User to participate in the Show.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to other websites of interest or to other third party sites. The Company is not, in any way, related to or otherwise associated with such third-party websites and does not guarantee or otherwise endorse any content and/or security of such websites. However, once the Users have used these links to leave the Website, they should note that the Company does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, the Company cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the Users provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Policy. The User should exercise caution and look at the Policy applicable to the website in question. In no event, shall the Company be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expense caused as a result of accessing these third-party websites and/or any of their features.
- Any changes that the Company may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page ([https://arrivedseries.com/privacypolicy]) and, where appropriate, notified to the User by e-mail. The User is requested to check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
- NO REPRODUCTION
The Website and the content provided thereon may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of the Website and/or the materials contained thereon may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
The User hereby expressly consents to receive communications from the Company and/or third parties authorized by the User through their registered phone number and e-mail ID. The User agrees that any communication so received by them from the Company and/or any third parties authorized by the User will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of their registration.
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, demand or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of the User’s breach of any of the terms of this Policy and other policies of the Company and any of the User’s activities conducted in connection with the Show.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy. If any provision of this Policy is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, this Policy shall, as to such jurisdiction, continue to be valid as to its other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision; and the legality, validity and enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction shall be unaffected.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and the relationship between the User and the Company shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Any dispute arising under this Policy shall be settled by amicable discussion of the User and the Company. Where the parties are unable to reach an amicable settlement within 30 (thirty) days of the dispute, the parties shall have the right to bring a suit in relation to the dispute.
- The User agrees that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the terms or any transactions contemplated herein shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai (Maharashtra) and the User hereby accedes to and accepts the jurisdiction of such courts.
- CONTACT INFORMATION AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
- The Company welcomes questions, grievances, comments and concerns about the Policy from the users. The users can contact the Company by sending an email at [email protected]