Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the terms of your Participation in the program/show titled, “ARRived” (“Show”).
The Show is a music based reality competition series owned, controlled and managed by Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited (“Promoter”) and proposed to be exhibited on the internet on YouTube, the platform operated by Google LLC and its affiliates (“Exhibitor”). For the purpose of the Show, the Promoter shall conduct an online audition in the manner set out below (“Auditions”).
Please read these Terms very carefully. By submitting an Audition Video (defined below) for the Auditions, you represent that you have read these Terms and agree to be bound by the same and all terms incorporated by reference. You further represent and warrant that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. If you do not agree with all of the use requirements and restrictions described herein, you should refrain from participating in the Show.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE AUDITIONS
- Entry for the Show is open to all individuals who are residents of India who are aged at least 18 (eighteen) years or over as of 28th September, 2018 (“Participants”). The Promoter reserves the right to request for sufficient documentary proof to establish that the Participant meets the aforesaid eligibility criteria. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOW.
- No Participant who is, in any manner connected and/or associated with the Promoter, Exhibitor or sponsors of the Show will be permitted to participate in the Show. Accordingly, any management personnel of the Promoter, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoters, the Exhibitor, any sponsors of the Show, partners, its related entities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of jobs); and business associates involved in any part of the administration and execution of Show and their relative(s), including a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of the former are expressly ineligible from participating in the Show.
- In order to submit to the Audition for participating in the Show, the Participant must create a music entry video at the Participant’s sole cost and strictly in accordance with these Terms (“Audition Video”).
- The Participant(s) should be of sound mind and health and must not be disqualified by law or have any criminal record.
- The Participant can submit only one entry for the Show with a single singing video.
- The registrations shall commence from 11th September, 2018 and shall be open until 25th September, 2018 (“Registration Period”).
- For registration, the Participant(s) must follow the detailed mechanism set out below in these Terms.
- Once the Audition Video has been submitted in accordance with these Terms, the Participant will be considered to have successfully registered for the Audition.
AUDITION VIDEO SPECIFICATIONS:
- The Audition Video must be no longer than 3 (three) minutes in duration and must be in the Hindi Language Only.
- The Participants must have all required equipment for shooting and editing the Audition Video at their sole costs.
- All Participants wishing to submit an Audition Video must upload the Audition Video via a unlisted YouTube Link on youtube.com.
- The Participant must name the Audition Video as follows: “ARRived Audition - Name of Participant”.
- The URL link of the Audition Video of the Participant on YouTube must be submitted along with other details set out in the registration form on the official entry link of the Show accessible at arrivedseries.com
- The Audition Video must consist of the Participant himself/herself singing clearly and must consist of only the Participant and no other member. No humming is allowed.
- The Audition Video must, at all times, be in strict conformity with YouTube’s Terms of Service (available at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms) and Community Guidelines (available at https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines) and the Participant expressly agrees, acknowledges and confirms that he/she shall strictly adhere to the same.
- The Participant must fill their Name, E-mail address and other details requested for in the registration form prior to submitting the Audition Video. The Participant must ensure such a registration form is duly filled in English language, where it is necessary to fill the same and submit it within the Registration Period as mentioned on arrivedseries.com
- The Audition Video must also strictly conform to the following requirements, which shall, at all times, be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion:
- The Audition Video must NOT contain material which is sexually explicit or suggestive, obscene, pornographic, violent (for example, relating to murder, weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (for example, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), endorse any form of hate or a hate group, offensive, threatening, profane or harassing;
- The Audition Video must not promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), promote any activity that may appear unsafe or dangerous, promote hunting or gambling or cruelty to animals or humans;
- The Audition Video must NOT contain derogatory references to the Promoter, the Exhibitor, the sponsors and/or its affiliates, licensees, assigns and/or designees, etc and shall not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- The Audition Video must NOT include any third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors), or any overt company or product branding (including URLs);
- The Audition Video must NOT contain a video that has already been submitted by the entrant in another entry or otherwise appears to duplicate any other submitted entries, as determined in the Promoter's sole discretion;
- The Audition Video must NOT insult/defame religious figures/scriptures or is likely to incite violence on basis of religion;
- The Audition Video must NOT promote disharmony or enmity on the basis of religion, race, place of birth, language, caste, or community;
- The Audition Video must NOT include burning or defacing effigies (religious scriptures, pictures);
- The Audition Video must NOT include seditious content against state;
- The Audition Video must NOT dishonor the National Flag of India or the Constitution of India including images depicting burning, defacing, mutilating or destroying the flag;
- The Audition Video must NOT contain criticism of friendly countries;
- The Audition Video must NOT contain anything obscene, defamatory, deliberate, false and suggestive innuendos and half truths;
- The Audition Video must NOT include content that is likely to encourage or incite violence or contains anything against maintenance of law and order or which promote anti-national attitudes;
- The Audition Video must NOT contain anything amounting to contempt of court;
- The Audition Video must NOT criticise, malign or slander any individual in person or certain groups, segments of social, public and moral life of the country.
- Indulgence in the above activity/ies shall result in termination of the entry and a permanent ban from entering or participating in the Show.
- Submission of an Audition Video does not, in any manner, guarantee further progress into the evaluation phase of the Show.
FORMAT OF THE SHOW:
- Moderation of the Audition Videos: The following parameters along with any other parameters deemed fit by the Jury and/or Promoter will be taken into consideration in the moderation process at their sole discretion:
- All mandatory fields during the application/registration stage were completed;
- The Participant’s name as provided during the registration stage must not contain any abusive or offensive content or any name restricted by statute;
- The title, description/reason for entries and/or the associated video/picture/document do not contain any abusive or immoral or offensive content or anything restricted by statute and/or contrary to these Terms.
- All Participants are also advised to refrain from the following: creating multiple accounts and/or making multiple submissions and shall further not make any communication, upload content in form of video/ images/ text etc. on any website pertaining to the Show, if available, or in relation to the Show in any manner whatsoever which shall be grossly harmful, posting promotional content or spam content, shortened URL’s, abusive, sentiments and other derogatory remarks, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- A total of 100 Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of the quality & creativity of the submitted Audition Video by a jury selected by the Promoter and hereinafter referred to as “Jury”. The Jury will constitute of reputed musicians, music arrangers, producers and music coaches at the discretion of the Promoter. The decision of the Jury is final and binding, and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
- Only a shortlisted Participant will be contacted by the Promoter and/or its representatives. If the Participant has not been selected, there will be no communication from the Promoter/its representatives of this decision by any form of communication, including email.
The list of shortlisted Participants will be sent an email acknowledgement with further terms and conditions, which will be need to be accepted by such shortlisted Participants within 48 (forty-eight) hours of receipt of the email.
- In the event that the Promoter/its representatives cannot, for any reason whatsoever, obtain the shortlisted Participant’s acceptance within forty eight (48) hours of intimation of same, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the selection of such shortlisted Participant, at their sole discretion.
- The Participants will be evaluated by the Jury on numerous parameters, at their sole discretion, including, but not limited to, the following parameters: Authenticity of the Participant, Intonation (Tone Quality & Pitch), Tone (pleasing to the ear), Vocal Technique & Control (articulation, rhythmic accuracy voice flexibility, range & breath control), Enunciation & Diction (clear enunciation & ability to communicate the feeling of the song & lyrics), Musicianship (complete execution of the song with an effective musical result & any use of instrument or musical adaptations or creative use of musical pieces or rhythm or tempo or effective additions of any kind) and/or Aesthetic Value of the performance piece beyond the technical aspects.
- Acceptance of the aforesaid further terms and conditions will allow such 100 shortlisted Participants to take part in the next Audition Phase.
- In the event a Participant is selected in the further rounds of the Show, they hereby expressly agree and acknowledge that such selection and further participation shall be subject to their acceptance to provide exclusive services (and not participate in any other audio-visual program, tv show, radio show, live and/or recorded, on-line content or ground event) to the Promoter and/or any other third party and participate in the further rounds of the Show without any compensation of any nature and they hereby give their irrevocable consent to the same and undertake to execute such documents, declarations etc. as may be required by the Promoter in connection to the same.
- The aforesaid 4 “Best Participants” of the Show will be required to attend an induction/briefing/ rehearsal session at a pre-designated location wherein they will be informed of their “Finale Performance”;
- All such selected Participants will be required to travel and stay in Mumbai for the purpose of the “Finale Performance”. The production house engaged by the Promoter will cover all travel expenses related to lodging & boarding of the 4 (four) “Best Participants” unless such persons already reside in Mumbai. Further, all such lodging and boarding shall be provided in accordance with such production house’s standard policies;
- In the event a selected “Best Participant” does not confirm that they are able to attend the finale within 3 (three) days of being notified, then such person shall forfeit his/her prize (“Forfeited Prize”) and it will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter to reallocate the Forfeited Prize;
- The aforesaid 4 (four) Best Participants will then perform on stage in a “Finale Event”, along with the Jury, at a venue in Mumbai (or such other venue as may be deemed fit by the Promoter) and in front of a live audience. One Participant among the 4 (four) “Best Participants” will thereafter be crowned as the winner by the Jury.
- The Jury/Promoter reserve the right, but shall not be obligated to, offer wild cards to eliminated Participants in subsequent rounds, which could give them an opportunity to once again participate in the Show.
- All announcements pertaining to the Show will be made available on the following link: arrivedseries.com
- Additional information pertaining to the Show may be present on sponsor websites, social media, email communication and online advertisements.
- The Promoter may, at their sole discretion, curtail or extend the Registration Period and/or any other timelines pertaining to the Show for such period as they deem necessary.
- The decision of the Jury in relation to any and all selections and/or eliminations pertaining to the Show will, at all times, be final and binding, and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
- The Participants agree to undergo training sessions conducted by experts who are elected by the Promoter at its sole discretion and also agree undergo basic media relations briefing and training.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each Participant must submit their complete Audition Video during the Registration Period in order to qualify as an entrant in the Show;
- Participants should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of entering the Auditions. All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Promoter must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from the Auditions in its sole discretion, should the Participant(s) at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information. The Promoter has the right to share the contact details of the shortlisted candidates to the sponsors and partners of the Show for the purpose of promotion of the Show;
- Before the Participant enters into the Show, he/she will be allowed to continue only after they expressly agree and consent to abide by these Terms, the official rules and the Privacy and Data Capture Policy (accessible at arrivedseries.com). If these terms are not agreeable, please do not enter the Show.
- By submitting the audition Video, the Participant accepts the full terms and conditions of the Show and in addition, grants the Promoter the full permission to freely such Audition Video and/or parts thereof as appropriate including, for cross-posting on other social media channels, the Promoter’s websites and use by the Promoter’s partners, or any other use deemed fit by the Promoter. The Promoter will have the right to freely use the video material;
- Entry into the Show is also deemed as acceptance of these Terms which can be viewed at arrivedseries.com
An incomplete or incorrect entry form by a Participant or any entry that violates these Terms shall be rejected, without assigning any reasons. The Promoter further also reserves its right to reject any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken in this regard shall be final and binding, and not subject to any dispute or challenge;
- After the Participant is shortlisted, he/she may be required to sign certain documents provided by the Promoter, as the case may be, which shall release the Promoter of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by the Promoter may result in disqualification of the Participant;
- All decisions of the Promoter in connection with the Show, including, but not limited to, in relation to short listing, disqualification, winners, etc are final and binding on the Participants and no correspondence or communication shall be entertained in this regard;
- Mere participation/submission of an Audition Video in the Auditions does not entitle the Participant to get shortlisted;
The Promoter may refuse to shortlist a Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Auditions under these Terms;
- The selection of Participant and/or any prize awarded hereunder are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for cash equivalent;
In case the Participant is found to be in violation of any and all rules of the Terms mentioned herein, the Promoter and/or Exhibitor reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned Participant disqualified;
- The Promoter has the right to amend (add, delete or modify) these Terms governing the Show, prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice;
- By participating in the Auditions, the Participant(s) agrees to such amended terms;
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant(s) has breached any of these Terms;
- The Promoter or the Exhibitor are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms contained herein. All information provided in these Terms are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The Promoter makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant(s) and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose;
- Under no circumstance shall the Promoter, the Exhibitor, the sponsors and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant(s) and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever;
- The Participant(s) specifically agrees not to file in person/ and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Promoter, the Exhibitor, sponsors their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Show;
- The Promoter does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participant(s) or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission of the Audition Video of a Participant(s) at any stage of the Auditions;
- Non-conformance to the Terms by any Participant(s) will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant(s) from participation in the Show;
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Auditions at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participant(s);
- The Promoter and Exhibitor shall not be responsible for any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive Audition Videos owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons;
- The Promoter has the right to reject posting of the Audition Videos on any platform, including YouTube, if the Promoter, in its sole discretion, determines that such Audition Video is inappropriate or for any other subjective reason such as, not meeting its creative standards, not clear, video being blank, or that the video does not meet the standard set out herein;
- Once uploaded and published, the Participant(s)s are not allowed to request for removal, editing or altering the Audition Video in any manner whatsoever.
- All Audition Videos shall be internally evaluated and selected by the Promoter’s creative team/ the Jury. The Promoter is not liable to disclose its scoring / selection process and will not entertain any questions with respect to the same.
- The Promoter or the Exhibitor will not be responsible for the Audition Videos that have been lost due to traffic, service breakdown at the end of the internet service provider, or the closure of the registration portal while the registration is in progress. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter, the Exhibitor, their agencies, web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible submissions or for failure to receive submissions due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with the Promoter, Exhibitor or otherwise, that may limit a Participant’s ability to participate in the online registration. The Participant undertakes and declares that for participating in the Show, he/she shall not use any unauthorized or pirated software/ content. Non-compliance of this provision shall result into forthwith disqualification of the Participant from the Show.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this online registration process and/or the production and/or exploitation of the Show may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent of the law;
- The Promoter shall be under no obligation to select all or any of the Participant(s) and shall have the absolute and sole discretion to select such Participant (s) as it deems fit for the purpose of the Show.
- By agreeing to the present Terms, Participant (s) waive their right to object to the selection process of the Promoter or to file a claim against the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to verify the Audition Videos or seek for such proof from the Participant(s) as shall be necessary in respect of the entries at any time as the Promoter shall deem necessary;
- The Promoter has the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility. Any failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in disqualification from the Auditions.
- Further, the Participant shall not reveal or disclose any information relating to the Promoter or the Auditions or the Show or weekly challenges assigned including but not limited to further rounds of the Show, the identity of the participants, short listed contestants, winners of the Auditions or any other information in relation to the Show. Further, they will not speak to and/or communicate in any manner with anybody including but not limited to the press, media etc., in connection to this Audition(s) and/or the Show. They clearly understand that such confidentiality of information is the key to the Promoter’s strategy including the marketing strategy, surrounding the Show and that any disclosure and/or breach of the terms of the confidentiality would constitute a breach and the Promoter shall have the right to take such action against them and the person who have accompanied them, as the Promoter deems fit. They shall indemnify and keep indemnify the Promoter, the Exhibitor and/or any of its representatives in connection to any losses, monetary and/or of goodwill, claims, damages, litigation, legal notices or any adverse claims whatsoever, incurred, suffered in connection therewith. In addition to the foregoing, if they are found to disclose any information to any third party, the Promoter shall have the unrestricted right to immediately disqualify them from participating in the Show and in addition to other remedies available to Promoter and the Exhibitor at law, they shall also be liable to pay monetary damages to the Promoter and Exhibitor, as deemed fit by the Promoter and Exhibitor.
- All submissions are governed by YouTube’s Terms of Service (available at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms) and Community Guidelines (available at https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines). Re-iterating points 6B and 6C of YouTube’s Terms of Service (available at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms), the Participant shall be solely responsible for their own Content (as defined in YouTube’s Terms of Service) and the consequences of submitting and publishing their Content on the Service. By accepting these Terms, the Participants affirm, represent, and warrant that they own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content they submit; and they license to the Promoter all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms.
- By agreeing to these Terms, the Participant does not hold any ownership rights to their performance on the said Show. In consideration of giving an opportunity to participate in the Show, the Participant confirms and acknowledges that the Promoter owns a worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and freely transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, reformat, translate, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Audition Videos and/or Content (as defined in YouTube’s Terms of Service) in connection with the Service and/or the Show and the Promoter's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Show and/or the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels and all advertising, marketing, promotion, merchandising and the exploitation of any and all ancillary and subsidiary rights, including, without limitation, Internet protocol, wireless or interactive platforms or interfaces) through which the Promoter may distribute the Show to end users, whether now existing or hereafter developed (together, the "Platforms"), without accounting, notification, credit or other obligation to the Participants.
- Further by agreeing to these Terms the Participant represents and warrants that his or her participation in the Show (if any) and the use of the Audition Video and/or any other materials shared by the Participant will not violate or infringe upon any rights of any third party and will not cause the Participant to be in breach or violation of any agreements to which the Participant is a party (including, but not limited to, any third party agreement), or be subject to any claim against the Promoter, the Exhibitor or any third party for fees or commissions by anyone including any agent or representative of the Participant.
- The Promoter or Exhibitor will not be liable or held responsible in case of any disputes / copyright issues with respect to the Audition Videos uploaded by the Participant(s) The Participant(s) understands that whether or not such Audition Videos are published, the Promoter does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
- By accepting these Terms, the Participant acknowledges that YouTube is the platform partner for the Show and accordingly, submissions and other materials such as the Audition Video and recordings of rehearsals for the Show, and/or the actual production of the Show identified at the discretion of the Promoter will be published on YouTube. The Participant further agrees that the Exhibitor is not a producer or a sponsor of the Show, or any aspect of the Show, and is an intended third party beneficiary of the Participant’s representations, warranties, covenants and the benefits but not the obligations under these Terms. The Participant also acknowledges, agrees that the Exhibitor is not responsible or liable for any and all aspects of the Show, including these Terms.
- These submissions can also be published on other social media channels and embedded on the campaign website as well. The Promoters, Exhibitor, Sponsors, its partners, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, is entitled to use, communicate to the public, broadcast, publish and distribute all photos, written text and any other form of communication pertaining to the Audition Video and/or the Participant across all media in order to promote the Show. The Promoter shall also have undisputed right to use the Audition Videos uploaded by the Participant and to cut / edit / alter the same to suit its use in promotion of the Show and / or post it on any Platform or any medium in any manner now known or hereinafter invented, without the approval of the Participant. Uploading the Audition Video by the Promoter on any Platform will in no case be the indicator of selection of the Participant in the Show.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY THE APPLICABLE LAWS, AND IN NO EVENT, WILL THE PROMOTER, EXHIBITOR AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO THE PARTICIPANT FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE SHOW, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND/OR WHETHER OR NOT THE PROMOTER OR THE EXHIBITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. IF THE PARTICIPANT IS DISSATISFIED WITH THE AUDITIONS OR THE FORMAT OF THE SHOW AND/OR THE SHOW, OR THESE TERMS, THE PARTICIPANT’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS CEASE FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SHOW.
- Any breach or default of any of these Terms shall result in immediate disqualification of the defaulting Participant without any further notice and the Promoter shall be free to take such other action as is deemed necessary by the Promoter against any such breach.
- The Participant undertakes to indemnify and keep the Promoters, the Exhibitor, the sponsors and/or partners of the Show and their associates and alliance partners harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by the Promoters, the Exhibitor and their associates and partners due to breach of any Terms contained herein by the Participant and/or infringement or violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of a third party by the Participant and, or, arising from the participation of the Participant in the Show.
- The Participants shall, at all times, abide by all applicable laws in connection with their participation in the Show including, but not limited to, the cyber laws applicable in India, and shall take the responsibility / liability for any breach on his/ her part.
Each Participant must ensure that his / her participation in the Show is lawful and is in accordance with the applicable laws and these Terms. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, cancel the application and/or selection of the Participant without any notice to the Participant where any violation is brought to its notice. No compensation / damages shall be payable by the Promoter in any manner whatsoever.
- The Participant further allows the Promoter and its associates to simulate their voice, emulate their appearance and undertake similar activities for and in connection with exploiting, promoting, advertising and/or marketing the Show. In consideration of giving an opportunity to participate in the Show, the Participant hereby grant to the Promoter and their affiliates and partners a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual worldwide license to copy, modify and otherwise use and distribute the online content (including but not limited to any and all images, videos, statements, interviews, etc) independently created by them during the Show in any and all media. The Promoter shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such contents, submissions or materials for advertising and media purposes.
- The Promoter does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participant or furnish reasons for inclusion and/or exclusion of any particular submission of the Participant at any stage of the Show / its promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Taxes and other levies imposed by any relevant applicable government or tax authority, as well as other costs including, insurance and incidental costs, that may be levied or incurred on the prizes awarded hereunder shall be fully borne by the selected Participant and all such prizes shall be subject to deduction of applicable withholding taxes, if applicable.
- At any time during the Registration Period and/or the subsistence of the Show, without any notice to the Participant, and without assigning any reasons, the Promoter reserves the right to change / modify these Terms at their sole discretion. Any such change will be displayed on arrivedseries.com
- The Promoter also reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue the Show and/or the Auditions at any stage without any liability whatsoever to the Participant and/or any party.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, assign any or all of their rights accrued to them hereunder to any third Party without any notice to the Participants.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the winners under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter such as but not limited to, acts of God, Civil or military authority, acts of the public enemy, threat of war, declared war, undeclared war, war riots, actual or threatened terrorist activity, acts of terrorism, terrorism, hostilities civil disturbances, insurrections, industrial dispute, strikes, accidents, explosions, fires, earthquakes, volcanic ashes, floods, transportation embargoes, epidemics, diseases, acts of government, its agencies or officers, or any other legitimate cause.
- Should one or more provisions of these Terms be found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right or claim does not constitute a waiver of such right or claim and shall in no way affect the Promoter’s right to later enforce or exercise it.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to these Terms and/or the Show are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
- Any queries with regard to the Show can be sent to [email protected]